For more details about how to apply for a UNU-IAS programme, please visit the Admissions sections under the UNU-IAS Postgraduate Programmes.
This page describe a short summary of UNU-IAS programme application process. View details below to get a better understanding on how to apply for one of the UNU-IAS Postgraduate Programmes.
All submissions for the UNU-IAS Postgraduate Programme must be made through the UNU-IAS Applications system.
- You can download a sample of the online application form to prepare the submission.
- Once you have prepared your submissions, you then fill out the application form online and upload all of the prepared and required documents.
- When you have completed all of the sections of the application form then you can submit your online application.
Each course have some requirements that must be met before an application is accepted. Please read the application carefully and make sure you have included all of the necessary steps. Please find some of the common required items listed here.
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills are required
- Name of applicant
- Contact information such as email, phone number and address
- A recent portrait photo
- Own written essays, articles and presentations
- Letter of recommendation from referee(s)
- Health certificate
- Other required information particular to the courses and programmes
You must first create an account before you can view and submit the online application form. To create an account please view this page and fill in an username and email.
The account creation process may take some time. You will receive a confirmation email as soon as your account has been approved with further instructions.
When you create an account you must enter a valid email address. A confirmation email with your account details and your account pending admin approval will be sent rather quickly. Make sure you have received this confirmation email and check if your email providers spam filter setting will allow email from "UNU-IAS Applications"! It is required that you have a valid email account to which we can send your login details and account approval confirmation.
Due to the high volume of courses-related correspondence we receive daily, UNU is unfortunately not in a position to acknowledge receipt of your application nor respond to queries regarding information already provided in the course brochure or on this web site. At the initial selection stage, we therefore cannot answer your specific questions or general enquiries. We will only contact you if you have been short-listed for participation.